Friday, August 17, 2012

The MVP D.Rose Is On His Way Back

       I was born and raised in the great city of Chicago. I am a fan of every Chicago team from the Chicago Sky to the Chicago Fire. Im a fan even if I haven't heard of the team what can I say I represent my city to the fullest. We took a huge hit last season that hurt a lot of fans, even if you weren't a fan you had to feel some sympathy. Come on a number one team with great hopes for the championship. Some say the recovery should be 4 months most say until march. I'm not hanging the Bulls up yet they still have a chance. The hard thing about being a Bulls fan is the team decision making. Especially on trades and new players. Every time I turn around I hear more news about the Bulls that gets me shaky about the season. For example: I turn on the Tv and see big Omer Asik playing in a Houston Jersey. I was pissed we consistently struggle to meet the needs of a good big man and we give away a seven footer. And a good one at that, it blew my mind totally. Then come to find out Brewer, Watson, and Korver are gone to bring back Kirk Hinrich again Smh. Adidas will be doing a documentary on the recovery of D.Rose check out the trailer below. We need Rose back now!!
Please comment, like, and share if you enjoyed this. I will be keeping an update all season on the Bulls and Rose's injury. so stay in tune to my blog thanks for reading






When the 2012 Playoffs began just 3 1/2 months ago, the Chicago Bulls were on the same level as the Miami Heat. Then, Derrick Rose tore his ACL and that was that.
Now, with Rose out for most of the season the season, the Bulls are in an entirely different place. They’ve said goodbye to four key members of their rotation (Omer AsikC.J. Watson, Kyle Korverand Ronnie Brewer) and are seemingly punting the 2012-13 season with the idea that Rose won’t be back at 100 percent until late in the season at the earliest.
The latest on Rose comes from Aggrey Sam of CSN Chicago…
According to multiple sources, Rose’s recovery is going extremely well, but although an increasing number of athletes have made relatively more rapid comebacks from ACL surgery, the 23-year-old doesn’t intend to rush back into uniform. According to a source with knowledge of the situation, the plan is for Rose to continue to rehab through at least the February All-Star break — something that jibes [with what Bulls chairman Jerry Reinsdorf said] during a radio interview on WMVP AM-1000 in Chicago, comparing the situation to an injury Michael Jordan suffered early in his Bulls career.
Rose recently joined twitter and posted a photo of himself on the court. He also spoke with Sam extensively about the injury…
“I remember it,” he recalled. “I remember everything. I remember jumping in the air and coming back down, and just that popping sound. I felt it actually tear when I laid all the way out and it just let go.
“I didn’t have that that much pain after that. In the beginning I did, but I didn’t want to yell or anything. When that happened, all I could think about was people just talking. You could hear the whole arena, people just whispering all around — one of the things, like ‘Not again. Come on, man. First game back. We had the win’ — and I was just hoping [it was] nothing serious,” Rose continued. “Then, we got to the hospital, got in the MRI machine, the whole time praying.
“Dr. [Brian] Cole, the Bulls doctor [who also performed the subsequent surgery], came up to me and told me it was torn. I couldn’t believe it. That’s the closest thing to death, the closest to death I’ve got to right there, where it just seemed like the wind and everything was taken out [of me].”
You may not be a Bulls fan and you may prefer your point guards to be of the pass-first variety. But it’s hard not to feel Rose’s pain, hope that he makes a full recovery and know that he’ll be missed over the first four months of the season
He won’t be completely off the radar, though, because Adidas is putting together a documentary series on Rose as he works his way back to the court.
Bulls fans will need to be patient, but the images of Rose riding the bike, lifting weights and working out with a basketball in his hands will certainly get the juices flowing.

Courtesy of Hang Time Blogs

Please Comment, Rate, and Share Thank You


Matthew Dennis Email: mattjd8@gmail.com
Skype: Matthew Dennis

Click Here to work with me personally.

P.S How to earn an extra 500-1300 a day! The Easy Way Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment