Saturday, August 18, 2012

Support Network Marketing

             Sometimes we all get caught up in the competitiveness of this industry and I just want to give you a perspective on what I believe we should be doing! We should be supporting Network Marketing vs competing against each other!



Yes I believe you should pick 1 Network Marketing company and run with it! Obviously the #1 factor to picking a company to promote is the support system in place! Yes Products & Comp plan are important, but not the deciding factor when choosing to work the business. If you have a good support system and leadership then they most likely picked a good product and comp plan anyway! So all the pieces should be in place for you to make money! No support system = no money! So pick a good one! Back to the point of this post… Even if you are dead focused on 1 Network Marketing business I think you should support the industry and buy other products that you think are great! Why not? So even though my primary business and what I choose to build is One24…
I buy products that I love from other companies as well like Beach Body (p90x, Insanity) , Herbalife24 (pre workout & recovery products), Xooma (join health supplement)… Basically instead of going to GNC for my protein and supplements I choose to find products in Network Marketing! This is how I support the profession! So pick a company and leadership you want to align your business with & make the most amount of money possible, then buy the products you want and need from other Network Marketing companies. Nothing wrong with that!




 Matthew Dennis Email: mastermindez@gmail.com
Skype: Matthew Dennis

Click Here to work with me personally.

P.S How to earn an extra 500-1300 a day! The Easy Way Click Here





No comments:

Post a Comment