Saturday, October 6, 2012

Breakthrough or Breakdown



So many times we hang around with people that do not serve us!
…If you really want to have a breakthrough sometimes you have to just let go of people or things you do that are not serving you!
When I realized this concept I started to listen to audios of successful people daily! Reading books from other successful people daily, going to ever live event I could possibly go to and surrounding myself with successful people!
…That is when I had a breakthrough!
Here is a quick video from my mentor Todd Falcone where he talks about this as well
Listen to it right now!













Matthew Dennis mastermindez@gmail.com
Skype: Matthew Dennis

Click Here to work with me personally.

P.S How to earn an extra 500 on the weekend! The Easy Way Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment